addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hacks/Hackers Toronto Message Board › "Toronto Entrepreneurs" meetup at 7:30 pm this Friday (more than 5

"Toronto Entrepreneurs" meetup at 7:30 pm this Friday (more than 50 confirmed members as of now.)

Peace
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 31
Dear Hack and Hackers,

I just opened up more spots for the coming meetup this Friday at 7:30 pm http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Entrepreneurs/­. The presenter and company profiles are:

======================================­==============
Presenter: Hannah Wei
Startup: Vizualize.me
Abstract and Company Profile:
My startup company, Vizualize.me, (http://vizualize.me...­) will be presented at the upcoming meetup this Friday. I will share some soon-to-be-released features, and would love to hear your feedback on them.

We're a 5-month old company based in downtown Toronto. The core product is a web app that turns resumes into an infographic in one click. The vision is to transform a boring resume into something more personal and relevant by presenting it in a visual format. We launched beta just over a month ago and have about 100k users on our. Currently we are at a stage where of developing paid features.
======================================­==============

Our group, Toronto Entrepreneurs, is pretty active now, and it has been rewarding to brainstorm during presentations and to network afterwards. If you have interesting projects that would like to share with our group members, please e-mail me at entrepreneur.777 "at" hotmail . com .

--------------------------------------­-------------------
Comments from the last event (dated Oct. 21):
Actually the best of the casual venture capitalish events I've been to I think. Just right between a fixed agenda, people intro and presentations. The three presentations where done with a usual projector whatever from each speakers PC. The mini riot of feedback during them was good practice for the presenters, and the people knew a lot of diverse stuff.
~~ Dan Kolis

Great Event and Great Feedback / discussion. Met some very intelligent minds and new friends... ~~ Naveed Nazir (A presenter at this event)

People are very knowledgeable, resourceful, and really willing to share their experiences and expertise.
~~ May Hsiang

Regards,

Sean
Organizer,
Toronto Entrepreneurs
Social Media, Advertising, and Marketing Group
Personal Branding & Skyrocketing Your Business