Hacks/Hackers Toronto Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Shut Up and Code with BuzzData

Meetup Cancelled: Shut Up and Code with BuzzData

momoko p.
user 8662700
Vancouver, BC
Hi guys!

Hope everyone's getting a comfortable amount of time off for the holidays :)

Sorry for the short notice (and by all means if you'd still like to show up at the Linux Caffe on Saturdays to code during the break please do) but I think I'm "officially" closing SUAC for the next couple of weeks to minimize holiday-related obligations/things-to-remember. My stack of to-dos is crazy big!

That said, there's no reason not to code while roasting chestnuts by an open fire (if you have the appropriate wireless hook-up) with your loved ones, so I hope everyone gets some time to sharpen skills and play around over the break.

Shut Up and Code will start again Saturday, January 7, 2012!

Have a great holiday, folks! And just to sign off, here 's a little heartwarming hacker humour for you:

http://www.flickr.com...­

Momoko

Shut Up and Code with BuzzData, scheduled to occur on Saturday, December 17, 2011 11:00 AM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.