addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hacks/Hackers Toronto Message Board › ANGELHACK Winning teams receive 6-8 weeks of expert mentorship and are flown

ANGELHACK Winning teams receive 6-8 weeks of expert mentorship and are flown to Silicon Valley for VC

Michael
user 63942552
Toronto, ON
Post #: 3
Hi! I am looking for developers to join the team for AngelHack (or experienced mobile designer). Send me a message if you are interested! We are hoping to run this like a true startup and MAY EVEN FULLY COVER the cost of the ticket for you. Please indicate what language you are strongest in and confirm that you will be free for the entire duration of the hackathon Dec 1-2. Please PM me asap, space is limited on the team.

Thank you

Winning teams receive 6-8 weeks of expert mentorship and are flown to Silicon Valley to showcase their projects to high-profile tech investors and media. The event-filled weekend also includes site visits to top tech startups and VCs, VIP dinners, and ridiculously fun parties.