add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Hacks/Hackers Atlanta Message Board › I'm seeking .NET Developers :)

I'm seeking .NET Developers :)

A former member
Post #: 17
Hello Fellow members,

I am excited to share this awesome opportunity with you! If you have any questions feel free to contact me :)

I am partnered with an innovative organization here in Atlanta who strive to be on the cutting edge of technology, especially in mobile development We are seeking an enthusiastic .Net developer who loves to sit and code and collaborate with a sharp team.

Responsibilities will include creating technical requirements and software design from functional specifications, implementing software modules as part of a team, and ensuring module compatibility and consistency across the enterprise platform.

Who do you know that would be interested in exploring this opportunity?

I thank you in advance. :)