Hacks/Hackers Chicago Message Board › Free 4G World 1 Day Conference + Expo Passes for my friends at Hacks/Hackers

Free 4G World 1 Day Conference + Expo Passes for my friends at Hacks/Hackers

Martin O.
WindyCitySDR
Chicago, IL
Post #: 3
Martin O'Shield here from Meetup.com/Software-Radio inviting your members to the forthcoming 4G World Conference to be held at McCormick Place:

On Monday come for FREE to one of the 4 Summits - Mobile, Cloud, Small Cell, or Spectrum for free.

To take advantage of this offer, please register by logging into our Registration page using the same email and password you used to initially register:

(If You haven't already registered, REGISTER NOW!!!!)

Edit your package choice to Monday Summits + Expo and entering Promo Code 4GWJBFREE.

Select one of the 4 " Summits " which, again will be either:

Mobile
Cloud
Small Cell
Spectrum

Or, if you would like to join us with a 4 Day VIP or Conference Pass, follow the same process, but select your preferred package and receive $200 off current pricing.

http://www.4gworld.co...­
Oct 29 - Nov 1, 2012

Testing my current Software Defined Radio Boards, I discovered a way to create TV White Space applications as well using a single hardware device.

More later.....

Sincerely,

Martin