add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Hacks/Hackers Vancouver Message Board › Call out for friendly, happy developers

Call out for friendly, happy developers

Farida H.
user 14574066
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 2
Hello HHers, I need some people to talk to with an idea I have for a cellular app. Just bouncing ideas off for now. If you have time to spend on a side project, (or at least a quick conversation) and skills to contribute, please message me.

Ps. you don't have to be friendly, and chances are that you aren't really happy, but give it a shot anyway.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Farida,

I'd be happy to meet up and have a chat about your idea. I'm a former BBC journalist and used to work in the user generated content department which meant we were very much on the tech side of journalism and at the forefront of the use of cellular technology in getting news stories from cellphone user to broadcaster.

I'm not a coder and have no technical development skills but depending on your idea, I might be able to offer some insight or feedback?

Farida H.
user 14574066
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 3
Hi Jenni, I have been wrapped up in school work this month. Let's meet soon, I'd love to have your feedback.