Hadoop HDFS & MapReduce Contributors Message Board › A new position has opened up with one of our top clients for Hadoop experts
|A former member||
A new position has opened up with one of our top clients and I thought you would be interested in hearing more about it!
The job description is mentioned below. Please reply with an updated resume & expected hourly rate to expedite the process.
We have very good track record of placing employees reporting to the hiring manager
If you have the right skills, then we can guarantee you an interview
Duration : 1 Year+
Rate : open
Location: Cupertino, CA
- Design and build scalable Hadoop based ETL infrastructure.
- Build modular components in the large volume data movement and management
- Experience with high throughput and scaleable applications etc.
- Designing and implementing systems to processTerabytes to Petabytes of data using Hadoop.
- Extensive experience with MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, HBase Or Cassandra
- Cloudera certification is a plus
*** If this position is not the right fit for you background - Do you possibly know anyone that may be a fit - referring a friend is a great thing to do. ***
Thanks & Best Regards.
laxmi at bmsoftsystems dot com