Post #: 9
CLICK TO REGISTER:Fast track your agency’s mission with Hadoop and MarkLogic
Do you want fast and secure access to specific data, not just large files, in a Hadoop ecosystem? How about distilling value from your sources in real-time, as soon as data arrives or changes?
Discover how you can leverage your Big Data faster, more easily, and at lower cost. Join us for the MarkLogic Government Summit on November 14 and learn how you can perform real-time analysis of complex and varied data from a variety of sources.
You will leave the summit with firsthand knowledge on how to fast-track your organization’s mission.
- Unify your video, geospatial information, web, text, social media, healthcare records, claims and images, ISR, complex sensor data and biometrics.
- Deliver mission results in weeks with MarkLogic’s enterprise-grade NoSQL database on Hadoop.
- Get quick value from your Hadoop deployment with real-time queries and alerting.
- Bridge data silos with little to no data modeling and ETL effort.
- Create actionable intelligence in real-time, to support situational awareness, fraud prevention, and other mission-critical tasks.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone in charge of managing Big Data or data analysis initiatives.
- Anyone who makes decisions on fundamental information architectures and products, including: CIOs, CTOs, senior IT managers, information architects, CKOs and senior knowledge managers, information analysts, program managers, and systems integrators.
- Anyone who wants to learn about a unique technology that can solve a wide range of today’s data challenges