addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hadoop-DC Message Board › Looking to Network with fellow Meetup Members!

Looking to Network with fellow Meetup Members!

A former member
Post #: 16
Hi Hadoop Meetup Member!

I hope the start of your week is going well and that you had a good weekend! As a member of Meetup I thought you might be a good person to reach out to and network with as you may know someone that would be interested in a Java Architect job opportunity. My client, is a mid-sized consulting, is presently hiring for multiple Java Developers and Java Architects right now in the DC Metro area.

The successful candidate will become a Full-Time, W-2 employee of our client (no 1099 or C2C). After their skill set is accessed their first project/job location would be determined. (Work cite locations include Arlington, DC, Tysons Corner, Vienna, Mclean, Bethesda, ect.) Although willingness to travel outside DC metro area is not required, there is opportunity to travel to our clients work cites up and down the east coast if interested. Would you happen to know anyone that would be interested? I hope to hear back from you soon! Thanks.

Best Regards,
Justin Wilson
Recruiting Consultant |TRW Consulting Services, Inc.
(Phone) 703.880.6361
(Email) justin.wilson@trwconsulting.net
www.trwconsulting.net