addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hadoop-DC Message Board › Software Engineer Positions in DC / VA Area - Individuals with Hadoop experi

Software Engineer Positions in DC / VA Area - Individuals with Hadoop experience Needed!

A former member
Post #: 23
I am a Technical Recruiter here in the Northern Virginia Area and work for a company called HireStrategy. At the moment we are supporting about 200 Local Clients in regards to their IT Needs.

Currently - we have several clients who are looking for experienced Software Engineers and Architects with a substantial amount of Java / J2EE Development experience. These positions range from Jr. to Mid-Level and Senior / Architect roles.

One particular position and client I am supporting is looking for individuals with experience and exposure to HDFS - Hadoop. If you or someone you know would be interested in a Full-Time Permanent Position which would allow for you to work on some real cool cutting edge projects with extensive HADOOP work, please contact me directly at dkinzel@hirestrategy.com to discuss in greater details.

If you are skilled in JAVA, J2EE, AGILE / SCRUM, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, please do reach out to me directly to discuss your background & search.

Technical Skills / Experience needed:

• 3+ years of Software Engineering experience
  • Experienced in Java, C++, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
  • Experience with Front-End Development including HTML, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery.
  • Exposure to technologies like HAProxy, Load Balancing, Map Reduce and Hadoop.
  • Experience with distributed databases, Cassandra, noSQL, HDFS (Hadoop File System), GFS (Google File System) and DBA
  • Solid AGILE / SCRUM development experience
  • Computer Science, Engineering, or Related Study REQUIRED
  • US Citizen's and Permanent Residents preferred

If you are looking for roles / positions - please do reach out to me by sending your most updated resume and contact information to Derek Kinzel at dkinzel@hirestrategy.com .