New York Hadoop User group Message Board Jobs › Job - Contract Analytics/Visualization Project

Job - Contract Analytics/Visualization Project

John Mark M.
JohnMarkMitchell
Chantilly, VA
Post #: 4
I am looking for a team that can help us launch a visually engaging and informative analytics Web application. We are building a dashboard for reporting and visualization of a collection of over 300 million data points. The data represents user interactions with licensed content across a suite of websites and apps. We want to provide a dashboard for stakeholders (content licensors and licensees) to track usage in a way that they can clearly understand and discover insights about user activity through charts, tables, and other unique visualizations.

We presently process the data stream with various Hadoop technologies to create aggregate data sets that we envision being used for visualization and reporting. This is where you come in—we need a team to take our vision and turn it into visualization awesomeness.

If this sounds at all interesting, I can provide a much more in-depth look at the project and what we have done so far with the data, but here are some highlights:

Web Application Technology: Ruby on Rails, Javascript visualization libraries, SQL or NoSQL datastores
Deadline: June 30, 2013
Budget allocated: yes, available immediately

Please let me know if this project would be a good fit for your team, and—if so—when we could discuss further.