addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hang Out in Queens and Nassau Message Board › Fingers Crossed

Fingers Crossed

A former member
Hi fellow beach and brunchers or potential beach and brunchers . I spoke to a gentleman at the restaurant we plan on having our brunch at and he said he heard that field 5 and the footpath to Kismet is slotted to be open by Memorial Day weekend , but could be open a little sooner in May  . He said by around May 10 there should be a pretty good  idea on that. I would off course prefer to do this fun event before Memorial Day Weekend , but if it looks like due to Hurricane Sandy Repair it will not be ready for cars and  walkers on May 19 , I may have to move it to June 2 . I think early June should still not be too hectic yet ,as the kids are still in school and it it not height of summer yet . I would not schedule this for Memorial Day Weekend as the restaurants are probably busy and just kicking off the new season. I will advise by May 10 about where things stand. Thank you for your understanding , patience and interest .

Yours Truly.

Steve M.

Event Host