addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hang Out in Queens and Nassau Message Board › Change , Sorry To Have to do it

Change , Sorry To Have to do it

A former member
As much as I was hoping to do this in May , I will need to put this off until Early June. It appears very doubtful after checking with a few sources   that field 5 or the lighthouse will be ready before Memorial Day . I think Early June should still be fairly quiet once the holiday weekend rush ends , as the schools  are still in session and most families have not settled into a summer routine yet . I have everybody's best interests a heart here as I don't want to have people drive all the way to the beach to have to turn around and head home due to it being closed on the 19th.

Best  to all and Thanks for your understanding

Steve M.