addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hang Out in Queens and Nassau Message Board › Sunday Beach Event

Sunday Beach Event

A former member
Hi all. Weather is looking promising fingers crossed. Look foward to a great day of food , exercise and friendship. As there is a waiting   list I ask anybody who signed on  who at this point feels they are not likely to make the event to please let me know so it gives somebody on wait list an oppurtunity to attend . We wil meet in field 5 by the  snack bar and rest rooms at 10;30 AM . Please   bring  water , hat , sunscreen , and sunglasses .  and comfortable but supportive footware . Please be in reasonable  shape to walk about 3- 4 miles . You needn't be in shape of marathon runnner however. I'm over 50 and have flat feet and  I do this walk with no  major problem.

I made a reservation at Kismet Inn for around 1 PM , it appears most of us want to do the brunch  also.

On the night before event I will give my cell # to attendees . If you call me morning of event and get my voice-mail I will try to get back to you ASAP.

Best. Adios for now !

Steve M.

Assist Organizer