addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hanging out in Pretoria Message Board › Photography

Photography

NadinevZ
user 93734242
Centurion, ZA
Post #: 3
Hi

Anyone keen to start a Photography subgroup? If so , would you like to go on walkabouts, have lectures/classes or all of the above? Let's throw some ideas around
A former member
Post #: 3
This sounds interesting and I have always wanted to improve my skills. If you could also find someone who can assist with mobile photography that would be awesome. Thanks Nadine!
Erwin
user 133583812
Pretoria, ZA
Post #: 1
Hi I'll be interested as well and will gladly share a few tips, been doing it as a serious hobby for a while:)