The Hanover Moms Club is for SAHM (stay-at-home-moms), working moms and caregivers. We have 3-6 activities per week as well as Mommy Night Outs monthly. Feel free to try out the club before becoming a member.
TRIAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
How to Join
· You may request to try the group via Meetup.com.
Joining as a Guest
· Within your 2 month trial period, you may attend up to 2 group activities.
· You will be removed from guest membership if you are inactive or non-responsive for 2 weeks.
You Want to Join
· Great! You are going to join a wonderful group of moms and kids that will enrich your life for years to come!
· You must attend 2 group activities before joining as a member.
· A $6.00 membership fee is due once you join the club. Please note that effective August 1, 2016, membership dues will increase to $20/year. These dues cover the Meetup.com website fees. Surplus will go towards club activities.
Please feel free to contact The Membership Committee (Angel, Jazmin, Kristina and Nancy) with any questions or concerns. This club was founded on togetherness and positivity. We hope you enjoy your trial membership and have fun along the way!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members