The Hanover Moms Club is for SAHM, working moms & caregivers. We consistently have 3-6 activities on the calendar every week to accommodate different schedules. We also have several Mommy Night Outs monthly. Feel free to try out the club before making a membership commitment. Take a look at our membership guidelines below:
Hanover Moms Club Membership Guidelines
• All members must be moms, dads or caregivers of children and willing to participate in activities in the Hanover and surrounding areas at least one time per month.
• Members are asked to contribute a $6 membership due every six months for the purposes of covering the meetup website fee. Any amount that is extra will be used for club activities decided by the members of the club.
• If a member cannot attend the minimum amount of meetups each month, they are required to communicate with group coordinator regarding this matter. If a member is unresponsive to text and emails, after 30 days they will be removed from the club without a refund.
• Members can’t attend a home play date unless they have met the host at a public play date prior.
• All members are welcomed to host a home play date but not required.
• Perspective members may request to join or try the group via the meetup website and these requests will be reviewed by the group coordinator and/or the welcome team within a week of receiving the request. All perspective members must meet membership criteria.
• Once approved, perspective members will then be invited to join the group as a guest for a public meetup activity or for a privately scheduled meeting in order to allow the group get to know the perspective member and the perspective member to “try out” the group.
• Perspective members are asked to attend their first activity within a six week “guest membership” period.
• Perspective members may attend up to three meetup activities as guests in the guest membership period while they are deciding to join or leave the group, without being asked to contribute to the group as a member. After the perspective member has completed their third activity, the coordinator/welcome team will communicate with them to find out if they would like to join the group or not. If the perspective member has attended one or two activities as a guest in the six week period, the welcome team will communicate with them when the six week period is over to find out if they would like to join the group or not.
• Perspective members who do not attend their first activity during their six week guest membership period will be contacted by the coordinator/welcome team to find out if they are still interested in joining the group. Non-responsive perspective members will be removed from guest membership after one additional week has passed. If a response is received, and an extension is requested, it will be reviewed on a case by case basis by the coordinator.