Happenings @ the Hoover Library Message Board › Is anyone interested in playing some strategy game(s) at the September 27th

Is anyone interested in playing some strategy game(s) at the September 27th Game Night?

William B.
user 9205187
Birmingham, AL
Post #: 289
The Game Night is about 3 weeks away. I am a member of the Birmingham Boardgames Meetup Group.

Is there anyone who might be interested in learning and playing one of these games at the September 27th Game Night:

Trajan or Power Grid

Trajan may be the most complicated, in that, there is a mancala - a device that each player has to manipulate in order to do an action. Other than that, it is a worker placement game. This is where you place workers on areas of the board in order to do a particular action or to get some points. It will play 2-4 players and will take about an hour or 2.

Power Grid is a game where you bid to acquire power plants. These plants require a certain number of resources in order to power a certain amount of cities. You, also, build cities on the board. When someone builds the number of cities to trigger the end of the game, the player who can power the most cities wins the game. It is usually a very tight finish. It plays 2-6 players.

I can teach these games, as well as others.

I only suggested 2. I have many games and there is at least one other player who is a member of the game meetup group, who is coming. He has several games, as well.

So, comment about wanting to play 1 of these games or suggest another strategy game that you might be interested in. We may have the game or know someone who does.

Thank You,
William