Come join us and enjoy the hip 1970s look and feel at Craft, located beneath Bastone Brewery! Imagine vintage record players, bicycles, Edison bulbs, wallpaper, wood panels, and a fresh color scheme. Craft features a new stage for live music on Thursday nights!
Craft Bar used to be called Commune Lounge.
Craft, in addition to keeping absinthe on the menu, will serve an array of exclusive craft beer cocktails, craft spirits, such as Civilized, a full bar, Bastone beer, and more.
The following special prices apply only to our meet up members, This means you must be on the RSVP list to obtain a wristband when you arrive. There will be non-members in the bar area, so we have to distinguish to get such great prices for such a long happy hour! Without a wristband, expect to pay full price.
$5 LADIES SPECIALS
• Cherry Lemonade
• Vodka, lemonade, sprite, cherry syrup
• Whiskey Apple
• Whiskey, apple schnapps, cranberry juice
• Jungle Punch
• Malibu, midori, banana and pineapple
• BLONDE 4.5% ABV (American style light beer. Crisp, clean)
• PILSNER 5.5% ABV (Bohemian-style pilsner, soft, slightly bitter)
• WITFACE 5.25 ABV (Belgian-style unfiltered wheat beer)
• IPA 6.75 ABV (American style India Pale Ale)
• DUBBLE 7.5 ABV (Belgian-style amber ale brewed with candi-sugar& dried fruits.)
Select Menu: 50% Off the listed price below
Thin Crust Pizzas, Baked on a granite slab
• ROASTED VEGETABLE: Garden vegetables, roasted tomato sauce, herbed goat cheese and mozzarella 10.95P
• PEPPERONI: With roasted tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese 9.95P
• PIZZA MARGHERITA: Marinated roma tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and basil 9.95
• FORESTIÈRE: Wild mushrooms, mountain goat cheese, mozzarella, truffle oil and fresh herbs 9.50
• STEAK AND PORTABELLA: Marinated steak, portobello mushrooms, caramelized onions, bell peppers, herbed cream cheese and mozzarella 11.95C
• CHICKEN AND CHORIZO: Spiced chicken, chorizo sausage, avocado, herbed tomato sauce, Manchego and Reggiano cheeses 12.95P
• PORK AND PEAR: Slow roasted pork belly, mulled pears and stilton crumbles finished with thyme and rosemary oil 11.95
• POMME FRITES: Award-Winning true Belgian fries, twice fried and served with your choice of mayonnaise 5.95
• MOULES: Fresh Prince Edward Island black mussels with your choice of sauce 10.95
• MOULES FLIGHT: Enjoy a sampling of any three above 11.95
Whether the event is a few weeks or a few months away, you should RSVP to reserve your spot. This way, you can get your spot now, and can cancel at any time up until noon on the day of the Happy Hour. Please be sure to update your RSVP accordingly to allow us to accept members on the waitlist.
By RSVPing and attending this event, you agree to the Happy Hour Thursdays rules. Please read and be sure you understand them.
With sincere appreciation, your Happy Hour Thursday hosts,
Jay, Bryce, Melissa & Holly