I didn't get the traction I expected from the e-mail sent over the weekend so I thought I'd make it easier. Please forward the following e-mail to friends, co-workers and family.
If you don't know the networking tool Meetup, it's a great way to
facilitate physical meetings. Most groups are free to sign up to and the goals are set by the group leader. I am part of a group that is focused on marketing, sales and business development. Here are the benefits of joining:
1) It takes 5 seconds and is free to join (you only share your e-mail address)
- click on: http://networkmarket.meetup.com/415/calendar/6567706/
2) There is robust networking among peers
3) We feature authors that lead discussions on topics you're interested in
4) You receive a free book from the author when you attend a meeting
The next meeting is on November 13th in Cupertino at Apple and covers the '42 Rules of Marketing'. The speaker is Laura Lowell, the author of the book and CEO of the Impact Marketing Group.
SIGN up today to either attend the next meeting or to be added to the list to hear about future meetings: http://networkmarket.meetup.com/415/calendar/6567706/
or you can say:
This is cool, please join: http://networkmarket.meetup.com/415/calendar/6567706/
Thanks for your help.