Whether it's to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, or change sectors, an MBA can make it happen.
Join us at the QS World MBA Tour Washington DC to meet with top local and international business schools.
QS World MBA Tour Washington DC brings over 120 of the world’s top business schools to Washington DC on Thursday, September 19th. This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for Meet Up members in this group. To register, follow the instructions mentioned below.
Attending B-Schools include:
*Harvard, *Wharton, *Dartmouth, *Columbia, George Washington Univ., Hult, Boston Univ., UCLA Anderson, UC Irvine, Univ.of Toronto - Rotman, London Business School, Univ. of Oxford- Said, IE, IESE, ESSEC, EDHEC and many more
* Represented by Alumni
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Attend a free GMAT seminar hosted by GMAC, the creators of the exam
- Apply for $1.2M of exclusive MBA scholarships to help finance your MBA
- Network with Ivy League MBA Alumni from Harvard, Wharton, Dartmouth and Columbia
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
- Attend an Executive MBA forum to find out suitable study options for professionals with six or more years of work experience
- Attend a Connect 1-2-1 forum to arrange personal interviews with a range of top business schools
- Attend an Inspirational Women in Leadership Forum
At the National Building Museum
401 F Street NW
Washington DC DC 20001
Registration Opens – 3.30pm
Pre-fair presentations start - 4pm
Fair opens - 6.30pm
*Attend any time between 3.30pm-9pm
To receive FREE admission (for your group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/i6bTSo and answer the registration questions.
2. RSVP here
3. Print out this page that shows your RSVP, and bring with you to the event.
Hope to see you at the Washington DC MBA Event.