Whether it is to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, manage large scale international companies or just a complete change of your career - an MBA can give you this opportunity.
QS World MBA Tour brings over 120 of the world’s top business schools to Washington DC on Thursday, September 18th. This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for Washington DC 20’s.and 30’s happy hours members. To register follow the instructions mentioned below.
Participating Business Schools Include:
*Wharton, *Dartmouth, *Columbia, *Harvard, George Washington Univ., Washington Univ. – Olin, UC Irvine, Boston College – Carroll, Univ. of South Carolina - Darla Moore, Claremont Graduate Univ., The Peter F. Drucker, Carnegie Mellon Univ. – Tepper, SMU Cox, St John's Univ. – Tobin, EDHEC, IESE, Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne and many more...
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Network with Ivy League MBA Alumni members from Wharton, Dartmouth, Columbia and Harvard
- Take or improve your GMAT score
- You are interested in MBA scholarship opportunities and funding advice – QS offers $1.7M MBA scholarships
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
National Building Museum
401 F Street NW
Washington DC DC 20001
Registration Opens – 3:30pm
Pre-fair presentations start – 4:00pm
Fair opens – 6:30pm
*Attend any time between 3:30pm-9:00pm
To receive FREE admission (for your group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/ahnBN4 and answer the registration questions.
2. Print out this page that shows your RSVP and bring with you to the event.