SF Hardware Startup Meetup Message Board › Seeking electronics hardware engineer for medical device startup
|A former member||
We are currently looking for an awesome Electrical/Hardware Engineer to fill out our team and help develop the circuit design for a novel pain treatment device at Thimble Bioelectronics. We will be at the next SF Hardware Startup Meetup but feel free to go to www.thimblebioe.com to find our email address in the meantime. Thanks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Take projects from concept to production including hardware design specifications, testing and sustaining.
* Given a design concept, select and characterize hardware parts appropriately.
* Develop breadboard, FPGA and ASIC designs with minimal supervision.
* Serve as liaison with manufacturing/foundry houses.
* Refine and advance product prototypes.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Must have strong knowledge of Verilog, PSpice, OrCad or similar ASIC/FPGA design tools.
• Must have strong knowledge of bus protocols and microcontroller interfacing techniques.
* Must have hands-on soldering experience.
* Must be a fast learner, ready to adapt to tight schedules.
• Must have at least 3+ years of solid, hands-on industry experience. Medical device industry experience preferred.
• BSEE required, MSEE preferred.