Please Read -
This exclusive, Save Money Saturdays members-only offer with AMC Magic Johnson Theatres will show "About Last Night", starring Kevin Hart, Regina Hall, Michael Ealy, & Joy Bryant.
Showtime is 11:00am and the discount will begin to be distributed at 10:30am. A line can form as early as the theatre opens. Please do not arrive later than 11:00am - the discount will be over.
When you arrive to the theater, please go directly upstairs to the theater floor (3rd floor) where there will be a HarlemGo RSVP line. The first 50 RSVP'd members to arrive on the line will get the discount - first come, first served.
After all of the discount tickets are taken, RSVP'd members can pay full matinee price to see the movie.
HARLEMGO NOTE: * With that said, many members do not show up to take advantage of all of the discount tickets, so there is a good possibility that if you come within the time stated above, you'll likely get the discount!
Important notes on attending the movie:
• Simply RSVP for your discount ticket.
• This discount is limited to 50 members - first at the theater, first served.
• Showtime is 11:00am, discount will begin to be distributed at 10:30am. A line can form as early as the theatre opens.
• Please do not arrive later than 11:00am - the discount will be over, we will be seated in the theatre and unreachable by phone.
• This offer is only available to HarlemGo members for only the date and time listed for this meetup.
• You must RSVP to receive the discount. Sorry, there cannot be any exceptions.
• Each member is limited to one discount ticket each. The discount cannot be applied for 'pluses' or guests.
• Non-members are welcome to join us and buy a ticket at full matinee price
• Your discounted ticket cannot be exchanged for another date or time.
Lunch after the movie:
Afterwards around 1:00pm, we'll walk over to 123 Nikko (http://nikkonyc.com) on 1280 Amsterdam Ave. (123rd St.) for their lunch menu. 123 Nikko is an Asian-fusion restaurant, which specializes in hibatchi dining.
You can also choose from their regular lunch menu ($9-$10), sushi menu ($12-$14) or hibatchi menu ($9-$15) which will be prepared by a hibatchi cook right in front of you! It's a great restaurant with some really good food! Anyone is free to join us - you don't have to attend the movie. Just give Daniel a call or text [masked]) with a head-up that you're joining for lunch.
Directions to AMC Magic Johnson Theater 9
The theater entrance is on 124th Street & Frederick Douglass Blvd. (8th Ave.). The nearest subway station is the A, B, C, or D trains to 125th Street station. The M3, M10, M60, M101, & BX15 bus lines also stop near the theater. Street parking in the area should be available for those driving.
Feel free to call or text Daniel with any questions at 774.275.3646. Thanks!
Enjoy the trailer below!