Free Book Giveaway!
For September we are doing something different! The winner gets to pick one of Harold's digital photography technique books!
The books that you can choose from are:
- Creative Black & White: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques
- Creative Close-Ups: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques
- Creative Composition: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques
- Creative Landscapes: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques
- Creative Lighting: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques
- Creative Night: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques
- Creative Portraits: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques
- The Photoshop Darkroom 1: Creative Digital Post-Processing
- The Photoshop Darkroom 2: Creative Digital Transformations
- Creating HDR Photos: The Complete Guide to High Dynamic Range Photography
- Photographing Flowers: Exploring Macro Worlds with Harold Davis
- Photographing Waterdrops: Exploring Macro Worlds with Harold Davis
- Light and Exposure for Digital Photographers
To find out more about any one of these books,click to visit Harold's Author Page at Amazon.com.
Please Note: This is not a webinar or online event. It is simply a book give-away! There are no links to click. You DO NOT have to be online on September 30 for a chance to win the book.
Please DO follow the directions below below.
September book give-away!
Our September book giveaway lets you choose one of Harold's books!
Here's how to enter the give-away:
There are three things you need to do to be eligible for a chance to win the book give-away:
1) RSVP "Yes" to this meetup
2) Post an image to the September Book Give-Away photo album for this group. You can access the photo album by clicking this link or by clicking the Photos tab at the top of this Meetup webpage. Add an image to the photo album that relates to the subject of the book you would like to win. For instance, if you are interested in Harold's Creative Black & White, add a black & white image to the photo album. Sky's the limit! Please leave a comment with your photo telling us how you made it!
3) Please caption your image as Harold does, with the image name, copyright symbol, followed by your name. For example: Wheels within Wheels © Harold Davis.
On Windoze you get the copyright symbol by holding down Alt + Numlock and entering 0169 on the numeric keypad. On the Mac, the copyright symbol is Alt + G on the keyboard. It's good form to put a copyright notice on any image of yours that is published, inclusion in a photo album on Meetup is a form of publication, and we want to be sure to teach proper professional practice as part of our mission in this group. The caption field appears above the image after it has been uploaded.
Thanks! Enjoy the process.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GIVE-AWAY UNLESS YOU POST AN IMAGE!!!
On September 30, we will put all the email addresses in a silver knight's helmet (that happens to be a favorite with our kids) and let Katie Rose pick out an address...the lucky person gets a free book signed by Harold!
If you are the lucky winner, we will email you and tell you! To receive a book you must have a United States mailing address.
Thanks for being a member of our meetup!