Photograph the Golden Gate Bridge like you've never photographed it before!
Join master photographer Harold Davis for an late afternoon and evening adventure, photographing the Golden Gate Bridge from various locations around the bridge. Some possible locations include:
Upon conclusion of photography, join Harold for a Dutch-treat dinner in Mill Valley to discuss the shoot.
Note: This workshop is being offered well in advance because it is timed according to sunset and moonrise, and to help you plan. Due to limited size, our experience is that it will fill up---in other words, to avoid disappointment please don't delay!
About Harold: Harold Davis is the author of more than 15 best-selling photography books, including Creating HDR Photos (Amphoto), 100 Views of the Golden Gate (Wilderness Press), The Photoshop Darkroom 2: Creative Digital Transformations (Focal Press), and Creative Night: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques (Wiley Publishing).
A long-time resident of the Bay Area, Harold has been scouting locations and photographing the Golden Gate Bridge for many years.
Workshop Details: This full moon workshop is on Saturday, May 25, starting at 5:00 pm. The workshop is limited to 5 participants. The cost is $250.00 per person.
Depending on the weather, Harold will take participants to various locations around the Golden Gate Bridge.
The workshop is timed to coincide with a full moon rising not too long after sunset. Depending on circumstances, there is a good chance of capturing the Golden Gate Bridge in the foreground with the rising moon behind it.
Still undecided? Check out what the participants have said about previous Harold Davis full moon Golden Gate workshops:
- "The workshop was wonderful!!! Harold is a fantastic teacher and photographer. I love the small group size as it allows everyone to ask questions and get the help they need to learn."
- "Fun, informative, well organized. I had good time and got some great photos. Harold really knows where to go to get the shots you want."
- "Very helpful to have the evening planned on where to go and what settings might work."
- "Very enjoyable and informative session....Shooting the bridge after sunset resulted in spectacular images, as did the reflections of moonlight on the water."
- "What a great experience! The small group, the individual attention from Harold, the incedible locations, and to top it all off - the most perfect weather anyone could possibly want surrounding the Golden Gate Bridge. The entire event was so well organized and executed."
You can also check out what folks have to say about Harold Davis workshops and events by clicking here.