Free MOAB Sample Box Giveaway!
This box includes 13 different types of MOAB archival fine art paper! There are two sheets of each type of paper for a total of 26 sheets of
8 1/2" x 11" paper.
Just in time for holiday printing and gifts!
Included in the sample box are two sheets each of:
- Colorado Fiber Satine 245
- Entrada Rag Bright 190
- Entrada Rag Bright 300
- Entrada Rag Natural 190
- Entrada Rag Natural 300
- Lasal Photo Gloss 270
- Lasal Exhibition Luster 300
- Lasal Photo Matte 235
- Moenkopi Unryu 55
- Moenkopi Kozo 110
- Slickrock Metallic Pearl 260
- Somerset Enhanced Velvet 225
- Somerset Museum Rag 300
This is premium archival fine art and photographic digital paper! The retail value for this sample box is $21.00.
Also included with this sample paper box is a MOAB swatch book that presents small samples of every type of MOAB paper.
Find out more about MOAB papers at: http://moabpaper.com/
This paper has been generously provided by our wonderful sponsors at MOAB Paper!
ICC profiles for each type of paper are available for your digital color printer at: http://moabpaper.com/icc-profiles-downloads/
**Instructions about ICC profiles and a video on how to install them are available there, too!
Please Note: This is not a webinar or online event. It is simply a paper give-away! There are no links to click. You DO NOT have to be online on December 10 for a chance to win the paper.
Please DO follow the directions below below!
Here's how to enter the give-away:
There are three things you need to do to be eligible for a chance to win the sample box give-away:
1) RSVP "Yes" to this meetup
2) Post an image to the MOAB Paper Give-Away photo album for this group. You can access the photo album by clicking this link or by clicking the Photos tab at the top of this Meetup webpage. Add an image to the photo album that you would like to print on this fabulous paper. Please leave a comment with your photo telling us about your image!
3) Please caption your image as Harold does, with the image name, copyright symbol, followed by your name. For example: Wheels within Wheels © Harold Davis.
On Windoze you get the copyright symbol by holding down Alt + Numlock and entering 0169 on the numeric keypad. On the Mac, the copyright symbol is Alt + G on the keyboard. It's good form to put a copyright notice on any image of yours that is published, inclusion in a photo album on Meetup is a form of publication, and we want to be sure to teach proper professional practice as part of our mission in this group. The caption field appears above the image after it has been uploaded.
Thanks! Enjoy the process.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GIVE-AWAY UNLESS YOU POST AN IMAGE!!!
On December 10, we will put all the photo entries in a silver knight's helmet (that happens to be a favorite with our kids) and let Katie Rose pick out an address...the lucky person gets the free paper sample box ans swatches!
If you are the lucky winner, we will email you and tell you! To receive the sample paper you must have a United States mailing address.
Thanks for being a member of our meetup!