Mission District Photography Adventure Workshop with Harold Davis
Workshop limited to 8 participants!
Join master photographer Harold Davis for an afternoon and evening adventure, photographing the Mission District of San Francisco on Saturday, February 23, 2013 with 7 other photographers and a facilitator. Enjoy the color and life of the Mission with expert photographic direction for finding the best locations.
The adventure will start with a visit to Mission Dolores, the oldest intact building in the City of San Francisco, and a spectacular photographis destination (admission fee to Mission Dolores is included in the workshop fee).
We will then shoot at some of Harold's favorite San Francisco Mission District locations including Caledonia Street and Clarion Alley, where famous artists have left their mark in street art that is world famous.
Upon conclusion of photography, join Harold for a Dutch-treat dinner at a comfortable restaurant in the Mission to discuss the shoot.
Presented by popular request!
About Harold Davis:
Harold Davis is an internationally acclaimed photographer, digital artist and bestselling author whose books have been translated into many languages. He is the author of more than 15 best-selling photography books, including Creating HDR Photos (Amphoto), 100 Views of the Golden Gate (Wilderness Press), The Photoshop Darkroom 2: Creative Digital Transformations (Focal Press), and Creative Night: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques (Wiley Publishing) and many other titles. Harold Davis has been honored with fine art reproductions from World Art Group and Editions Limited. He has been acknowledged for his fine art printmaking as a Moab Master.
The Mission District Photography Adventure workshop is on Saturday, February 23, 2013, starting at 2:00 pm. The workshop is limited to 8 participants. The cost is $265.00 per person.
Still undecided? Check out what the participants have said about Harold Davis full moon Golden Gate workshops:
- "The workshop was wonderful!!! Harold is a fantastic teacher and photographer. I love the small group size as it allows everyone to ask questions and get the help they need to learn."
- "Fun, informative, well organized. I had good time and got some great photos. Harold really knows where to go to get the shots you want."
- "Very helpful to have the evening planned on where to go and what settings might work."
- "Very enjoyable and informative session....Shooting the bridge after sunset resulted in spectacular images, as did the reflections of moonlight on the water."
- "What a great experience! The small group, the individual attention from Harold, the incedible locations, and to top it all off - the most perfect weather anyone could possibly want surrounding the Golden Gate Bridge. The entire event was so well organized and executed."
You can also check out what folks have to say about Harold Davis workshops and events by clicking here.