Due to overwhelming demand, we've scheduled a new session of Photographing Flowers for Transparency
. The dates are Saturday, February 22 and Sunday February 23, with the location remaining Berkeley, California (conveniently located near the University Ave exit from I80 and the upscale Fourth Street shopping district).
As someone on the waiting list for the December 7 session, or who has expressed interest in a second session of the workshop, I am writing you before we publicly announce the new dates.
I hope to see you there. Here's the link for information and registration: http://www.meetup.com/Harold-Davis/events/140428892/
What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events (unsolicited comments)
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.