addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Harrisburg WordPress User Group Message Board › WooCommerce Assistance

WooCommerce Assistance

Jonathan
user 7260771
Harrisburg, PA
Post #: 3
I'm working on implementing WooCommerce on a website. So far everything is going pretty well. Except for an issue I'm having with shipping settings. I'd like to charge a flat rate on specific items. After adding two classes (one has free shipping, the other has the flat rate) and applying one class to the items that will be charged for shipping, when the item is added to the cart it seems to work unless multiples of that item are added. In that case, it seems it is only recognizing the "shipping class" as 1 item. Does anyone have any knowledge of WooCommerce who could lend a hand?