addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Harrisburg WordPress User Group Message Board › Question about user roles and plugins

Question about user roles and plugins

Travis T.
user 75902992
York, PA
Post #: 2
Does anyone know how to hook into a plugin and adjust it's user role level? More specifically, I'd like to allow an editor to have the option of accessing a plugin called Pretty Links in the dashboard. I've had no luck searching the web. Thanks! smile
Megan F.
megan-fister
Harrisburg, PA
Post #: 183
Hi. Sounds like from what I'm reading that if you upgrade to Pretty Links Pro ($37) Editors can access it for posts.

http://wordpress.org/...­

Travis T.
user 75902992
York, PA
Post #: 3
Thank you!