addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Harrisburg WordPress User Group Message Board › Forms Plugins (or Better Place to Discuss Plugins?)

Forms Plugins (or Better Place to Discuss Plugins?)

A former member
Post #: 10
I don't see a whole ton of discussions on this sort of thing, so if there's a better home for such things (a fb or li group?) let me know!

I'm researching forms plugins ~ I want something that will be fairly flexible but not hosted on someone else's server like JotForms (what the client's site is currently using). The forms I've seen so far have been simple, standard contact type stuff, so the minimum needs aren't that high (and captcha is wanted, although I might be able to convince them if there's something else anti-spam going on).

What's the experience you guys have had with this?
Ryan D.
RyanDuff
Group Organizer
Etters, PA
Post #: 5
Gravity Forms is hands down one of the best form plugins for WordPress based sites. It runs there, and handles all sorts of conditions and logic for displaying and processing forms. On top of that it's full of various hooks and filters so you can change how it behaves. I've had a developer license for a few years. Some of the best money I spend every year. http://www.gravityfor...­