Note: This site contains only listings / links for the different hash groups, it does not contain reports, write-ups etc. as these can typically be found with the websites of the different hash groups.
Meet other local Hash House Harriers, those ("Hares" and "Hounds") who get together to follow a marked trail and enjoy fellowship and beverages at the end!
Hong Kong has:
* 8 weekly Hash Kennels (Groups)
- Mon - Hong Kong H3 (www.hkhash.com/HK%20hashes.htm)
- Mon - Kowloon H3 (home.netvigator.com/~hasher/kh3news.htm)
- Tue - Ladies of Hong Kong H3 (www.hkladieshash.com/)
- Wed - Little Sai Wan H3 (www.datadesignfactory.com/lsw/)
- Wed - Northern New Territories H3 (http://n2th3.blogspot.hk/2012/10/northern-new-territories-hash-house.html)
- Thu - Royal South Side H3 (www.rs2h3.com/)
- Sun - Sek Kong H3 (www.skh3.com/)
* 3 monthly Hash Kennels
- Fri - HK Friday H3 (www.wanchaih3.com/HKFH3/)
- Sat - Free China H3 (sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/FreeChinaHash/)
- Sat - Sai Kung Saturday H3 (sites.google.com/site/saikungsaturdayh3/)
* 1 bi-monthly Hash Kennel
- HK Hash House Babes (babeshash.blogspot.com/)
* 1 annual Hash Kennel
- SANTA Hash [raising money for charity] (www.santahash.com)
* 1 typhoon Hash Kennel
- whenever a T8 signal is raised - T8 H3 (www.wanchaih3.com/T8/index.htm)
So you have plenty of trail options in to choose from.
But if that is not enough, there are other hashes in the local vicinity (including Macau, Shekou, Guangzhou) and further afield (such as Beijing, Hainan, Qingdao, Shanghai, Taipei). See www.hashchina.com for links.