addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hawaii Real Estate Investors Message Board › Hawaii Real Estate Investors

Hawaii Real Estate Investors

Paul V. X.
hirei
Group Organizer
Honolulu, HI
Aloha,

Happy New Year! I hope this email finds you doing great and ready for the new year! Be sure to join us at January's HiREI meeting for some great deals and informatoin about 2013.

January's HiREI meeting is going to be an open forum meeting, which are some of our best meetings! The open forum format will allow you to listen to and share ideas and strategies that are working for you and other investors now, in today's market!

I'm also want to get some feedback from you on what type of speakers we should schedule for 2013 along with the types of topics and information you are looking for to help grow your real estate business. Basically, this is your chance to help mold HiREI for 2013 and make it better for you and everyone.

This is a great opportunity for you and your business to start the new year off right.

See you there,

Paul

Paul V. Xavier

President

Hawaii Real Estate Investors

PS

I'll be sharing my latest purchase at the meeting too, I closed on a 4-plex on December 31st in Indiana, what a great deal!

Meeting Location & Time
Japanese Cultural Center
2454 South Beretania St Honolulu, HI
-5th floor Manoa Grand Ballroom
-parking is $5
-Guest $15

Thursday, January 3, 2013
6:30 PM doors open for NETWORKING
6:45 PM Guest & New Member Orientation
7:00 PM HIREI News & Announcements
7:15 PM Deal Announcements
7:20 PM Corporate Member Presentation