The Healdsburg Tarot Meetup Group Message Board › Greeting form Thailand!

Greeting form Thailand!

A former member
Post #: 6
Hey everyone! Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I just wanted to give you a quick update on where i am. For those of you who don't know, and who even remember me, I left California a couple months ago to go to Thailand and teach English. Although I had an amazing time, the teaching thing didn't really work out. And I realized how much more I love reading and teaching Tarot. So, I am returning to the U.S. to Tucson where I have lived a couple times, to start doing more Tarot (among other things) So, best wished to you all, and please stay in touch.
Jill
user 3076000
Rohnert Park, CA
Post #: 18
Happy Holidays Lisa Nicole! It was nice to meet you at the Redwood Cafe in Cotati this year. I wish you peace and happiness for 2013 and beyond. smile
Christeen F.
ChristeenTarot
Group Organizer
Healdsburg, CA
Post #: 9
Good to hear from you, please keep in touch! (And now we know why we haven't seen you recently.) You brought not only good energy and Tarot expertise to our meetups, but you showed me the Ananda Tarot deck, which I now have. Thanks for sharing yourself and your Tarot decks with us; all the best with your new Tarot adventures - let us know how it goes.

Lots of blessings,