MEDITATION FLASH MOB: UNIFICATION CELEBRATION
WHEN: Sunday, November 11th at 11:00 am to 12:10 pm
WHERE: Wilmington City Hall next to Thalian Hall
- 11:00 am to 12:00 pm – Sitting meditation in your own style
- 12:00 pm to 12:10 pm – Sound bath: You can use any mantra or sound, for example, Om, Ah, Ong, Nah or any other sound that calls you personally
PLEASE ELECT THIS LINK FOR A FLYER TO DOWNLOAD AND DISTRIBUTE
YOU MAY LIKE TO BRING
- Cushion, mat or stool
- Instruments for the sound bath (like singing bowls, gongs, didgeridoos) or instruments
Please RSVP and Share the Event:
This is an event open and free to everyone, of all ages, from every path, experienced or not. This is a movement that our entire world is creating together as one unified force to set the momentum for the future of our planet!
“If you are a Buddhist, please come. If you are a Christian please come. If you are Jewish, Muslim, or belong to or identify with any other religions, creed or peace organization, please come. If you are white, brown, black, yellow, red or any other color, please come.
We shall learn together that wrong perceptions of self and others are at the foundation of separation, fear, hate, and violence; and that togetherness and collaboration is possible.”
- Thich Nhat Hanh
- To create an environment for people from all walks of life, all religions, all world views and all experience levels to come together in meditation.
- To spread awareness of meditation to the public.
- To come together as a community to send positive intentions out into the world.
- To show that leading by example is the best way to lead. Simple acts can stimulate major paradigm shifts in thinking.
Meditation flash mobs are organized by OmWilmington, a group of people who want to heal and transform our society, because we know that each of us has the capacity to live in an awakened way, to a lead a life in harmony with one another and with the earth. We work together with MedMob, an international movement which co-ordinates meditation flash mobs in over 300 cities worldwide every month.