addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

HEALING FORCE Reiki Group Message Board › Power Animal Meditations -Strenghten Your Connection to Animal Wisdom!

Power Animal Meditations -Strenghten Your Connection to Animal Wisdom!

Italia
Xolita
Group Organizer
Auburn Hills, MI
Post #: 687
Hello!

Today during our first Reiki Circle, we shared with the group The Wolf Meditation from the course Five Power Animal Meditations by Kathleen Prasad (Animal Reiki Source). The Wolf Meditation is a beautiful, powerful and relaxing experience that awakens us to the inner traits that we share with the wolf. I truly recommend this course! We can learn so much from animals! love struck Connect with your animal spirits and let their wisdom guide you through your life path wink

For more information, go to the website below where you can listen to a 2 minute sample of the 'Eagle Meditation':

Five Power Animal Meditations: A Guided Journey to Strengthen Your Connection to Animal Wisdom

Thank you!
Italia
Xolita
Group Organizer
Auburn Hills, MI
Post #: 688
To those that had a chance to listen to The Wolf Meditation during our Reiki Circle: if you would like to share your experience with the rest of the group, please feel free to post it here... or if you would like to be included in the testimonial that I will send to Kathleen, please send me an e-mail expressing your thoughts and feelings. She (and I) would truly appreciate it. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 12
I will have to experience the Wolf Meditation again Italia. She has a very calming voice, and the meditation created such stillness. Overall I thought it was beautiful. Once I am calm and still the words float over me, therefore I really do not remember the end of the meditation. The feelings and sensations that arised were wonderful though.
Italia
Xolita
Group Organizer
Auburn Hills, MI
Post #: 709
THANKS for sharing, Tess! We'll try the Wolf Meditation once more at our next Reiki share so those that didn't have a chance to listen to it can enjoy it love struck
A former member
Post #: 9
I enjoy the power animal meditations, and last month, the wolf one surprised me, as I have never really felt akin to the wolf...but was fairly delighted, and look at the wolf with new eyes.

At todays meeting, we did a meditation with the eagle...

Other than the intial noise from the adjoining room, I had some trouble connecting to the eagle, as (like the wolf) have never felt a kin to this bird. However, I kept having a vision of a beautiful pheasant - and I kept shoving the mind picture aside, trying to refocus on the eagle. It never really worked out, and I felt like I failed...

QUESTION: For future reference, when in meditation, if I have another animal that seems to be striving for the attention (verses the one that we are suppose to be settling on), is it okay to go with the other animal? Is that animal trying to tell me something?

Thanking you in advance!

sage
Italia
Xolita
Group Organizer
Auburn Hills, MI
Post #: 729
I enjoy the power animal meditations, and last month, the wolf one surprised me, as I have never really felt akin to the wolf...but was fairly delighted, and look at the wolf with new eyes.

Hi Sage! It was nice to see you today. I hope next time you can stay longer and give Reiki a try. I'm sure you will like it! wink

I'm very glad you enjoyed the Wolf Meditation and were able to connect to this beautiful animal. Would you mind if I shared what you wrote about it with the author? She would truly appreciate the feedback. She might even post your comment in her website, no names required. Let me know what you think.

At todays meeting, we did a meditation with the eagle...

Other than the initial noise from the adjoining room, I had some trouble connecting to the eagle, as (like the wolf) have never felt a kin to this bird. However, I kept having a vision of a beautiful pheasant - and I kept shoving the mind picture aside, trying to refocus on the eagle. It never really worked out, and I felt like I failed...

QUESTION: For future reference, when in meditation, if I have another animal that seems to be striving for the attention (verses the one that we are supposed to be settling on), is it okay to go with the other animal? Is that animal trying to tell me something?

I would say YES, go with the other animal as there could be a stronger connection there, something that identifies you more with that specific animal rather than the other one. All animals have amazing traits that we have or can learn from. Let your intuition guide you.

There are another 3 beautiful meditations in this course that you might find inspiring. You can download them all from the website posted at the top of this thread for a minimal cost. You are supposed to listen to a different meditation each week (3 times/wk) and document in a journal what you felt throughout the process. It's an amazing way to reflect on the strengths that we have and share with our animal guides. I love it!love struck
Italia
Xolita
Group Organizer
Auburn Hills, MI
Post #: 1,032
Kathleen Prasad, founder of Animal Reiki Source, had a new book published this month. 'Tails From The Source: The Animal Reiki Source Newsletter (Volume 1 2004-2005)' is a compilation of animal Reiki stories submitted by Reiki and animal lovers (including several of her students) and originally published in her on-line newsletter. You will find many of these stories inspirational not only for what Reiki and these compassionate individuals were able to do for the animals, but also for what the animals gave/taught them in return. You can access the Animal Reiki Source newsletter (and sign up to receive it by e-mail, if you'd like) through the link below. Enjoy! love struck

Animal Reiki Source Newsletter