Part 1 of 3
Kinkou is Japanese for Balance. Reiki is an energetic healing tradition that not only returns the recipient to a harmonious, balanced state of mind, body and spirit, but benefits the practitioner as well. Through this class you will learn to become a sacred conduit and witness for the healing forces of the Universe.
The classes will be taught by Dr. Ayleen Augustine, D.C., Reiki Master and Chief Instructor.
This Level I class will be held in 3 parts that will cover:
- What is Reiki?
- History of Reiki and the Usui Lineage
- Techniques (for individual and group healing works)
- Self-Care for the Reiki practitioner
- Starting a Reiki Practice
- Transmission of the Level I Attunement (3rd Class Meeting)
- Post-Attunement Practice Sessions
The sessions for this class will be 7/9, 7/23 & 7/30.
[Check for the Level II training in June, August and November]
The class fee of $100 covers all three class sessions. Each class will have a maximum of 20 participants.
For practitioners who have already received their Attunements and would like to attend the classes for a review, the fee will be $75.00 for all three classes.
Can't work a class into your schedule? Ask about our flexible
individual or private group instruction opportunities!