Wouldn't it be great if you could enjoy the foods you love without the compulsion to eat more, more and MORE?
Join Ginny Myers, Joy Activist and Certified Holistic Health Coach for Say Goodbye to Cravings and Compulsion with EFT. Cravings can be complex because their origin can be tricky to pin down. They could be the result of nutritional deficiencies, unresolved emotional issues, deeply ingrained habits or a combination of all of the above. EFT is a great tool to help you release the cravings and other roadblocks to weight loss success without restriction and deprivation.
EFT is a do-it-yourself acupuncture that allows you to speak directly to the cells in your body and release:
• The stress chemicals that accumulate on a daily basis
• fears and phobias
• traumatic memories
• anger, guilt and grief
• other limiting emotions and limiting beliefs
In this ongoing series to you will learn how this simple, effective stress reduction technique known as Tapping can help you heal your relationship with food and eating. Whether you identify as an over eater, a compulsive restricter, or just want to enjoy less stress and anxiety around your food choices, you will find something in this class to help you on your healing journey.
Here’s what you can expect:
1. A brief review of EFT basics at the beginning of each class.
2. Practice. We will tap through various scripts together in class. Here are some of the targets we will be addressing through out the series:
• Identity (as an over eater, compulsive eater, binger, restricter, food perfectionist, etc (you probably don’t even realize how much you identify with the way you eat and the underlying feelings that keep you stuck)
• Attachment and resistance to letting go
• Emotions and fears
• Beliefs that we hold about ourselves, food and the world around us.
3. Take home scripts so you won’t miss a beat. Ginny is a big believer in tapping as a form of daily personal hygiene and she’ll make sure you have everything you need to get started.
This class is part of an ongoing series that uses EFT to address the way we eat. However, it’s not necessary to attend the entire series. Future dates TBD.
If you've already attended one of the classes in this series please help save trees by bringing your scripts and other handouts with you.
If this is your first class of the series and you're not familiar with EFT please click the website link below and read the brief description of EFT so you have a general understanding when you come to class.
- See more at Ginny's website: Tap Into Transformation