Mar 4, 2013 · 5:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Hello Health 2.0 Amsterdammers,
We are excited to announce our special edition event in partnership with the WAAG Society. This event will take place at the historic building on Nieumarkt and with WAAG Society's sister organizations will connect a live audience linking Amsterdam, London, Paris & Lisbon.
Please note there is extremely limited seating so we kindly ask you to only RSVP if you are sure you can attend and are interested in this topic.
This two hour event will focus on virtual care & telemedicine at which Ana Brasileiro will join us form Lisbon and Pera Luís Fernandes from London to present their research and project - "Virtual Hospital". Unprecedented technology advancements as well as access to care, lowering cost of care and providing a better quality experience are certainly all key drivers of virtual care. In this session we will also discuss the benefits but more importantly challenges encountered and potential solutions to overcome these obstacles.
Moderators & Presenters
- Eugene Borukhovich, CEO & Founder ICG BV, Founder Health 2.0 Amsterdam
- Maneesh Juneja, Founder MJ Analytics, London Health 2.0
- Laurent Coussirat, Founder Mood Institute, Health 2.0 Paris
- Ana Brasileiro, Dermatologist, Virtual Hopsital, Lisbon
- Pera Luís Fernandes, scientist at the Royal Society, Virtual Hospital, Lisbon
- Sacha van Tongeren, Waag Society, Amsterdam
16.45 Doors open
17.15 Virtual Hospital Project
18:00 Virtual & Selfcare startups presenting
18:30 Discussion: Virtual Care, what's stopping us?
19:00 Drinks & closing