We're thrilled to announce the kickoff meeting of Health 2.0 New Orleans, which is affiliated with the national Health 2.0 organization headquartered in San Francisco. New Orleans will now be joining Health 2.0 chapters in 64 others cities that also focus on technology in healthcare.
Tickets are free, but they are limited. You must reserve a ticket through Eventbrite to attend.
July 18, 2013
New Orleans BioInnovation Center (NOBIC)
1441 Canal St New Orleans LA 70112
We are very pleased to have Dr. Karen DeSalvo keynoting our inaugural meeting. Dr. DeSalvo's primary role is as the City of New Orleans Health Commissioner and as the Senior Health Policy Advisor to Mayor Mitch Landrieu. She has undertaken a major effort to transform and modernize the City Health Department into one more effective and capable of improving the public’s health.
In addition to Dr. DeSalvo's keynote, here's what else you can expect from this meeting:
- An introduction to the Health 2.0 New Orleans mission and its founders
- Brief demos from healthcare startups in the the greater New Orleans area
- Input on the direction and focus of Health 2.0 New Orleans
- Delicious snacks and adult beverages
- Socializing with like-minded professionals