Sharon B.
sharonbarger
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 4
I am finding our web site difficult to manuveur so I don't know if I am sending this message in the right place. Anyway, I am familiar with the Urban Bean and know that the parking is ample. I also like the Fair Trade Cafe but don't like to hunt for parking in downtown Phoenix. I was at the Urban Bean recently ( I can't remember what night of the week it was but I think it was Fri. or Sat.) and there were 3 people on computers . I suppose if they were expecting us we could push tables together and have adequte sapce for discussion. It was quiet the night I was there and they do have great coffee, etc.

Sharon
Judy
user 12246279
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 3
I just got a call from the managers at the Barnes and Noble at Metro Center regarding using their space for our meetings on the third Friday of each month. The answer is "yes". They did want us to call in advance so that they could set up a table, and I reassured them that we, of course, would. They also know that this is a group decision that may not be made until January 13, and they are okay with that.
FYI-they have a coffee shop and a parking lot.
Beth
BethPf
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 1
I really like both of these ideas, though I'm sad I can't walk to book club any longer since we won't be at Bookmans.