align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Heart of Now! Message Board › Heart of Now Complete Workshop - Course 1

Heart of Now Complete Workshop - Course 1

River
Kris_Riek
Newport, OR

Come join us at the next life-changing Heart of Now workshop at Kindred Spirits Retreat Center, 12 miles SW of Eugene on April 25 - 27.

At our weekend workshops, the saying "The truth is within you" comes to life. Heart of Now leads you through a set of exercises where you'll be encouraged to notice your thoughts and words as well as your sensations and feelings in a number of different settings: one-on-one, in small groups and large groups, in stillness and in movement. You'll be supported in your exploration by the open-hearted questions and reflection of other participants and our large, committed assistant team.

Heart of Now specifically focuses on feeling and releasing emotion, noticing and changing restrictive ideas we have about ourselves and others, including self-judgment, practicing open-hearted honesty (first with ourselves, then with others) and connecting with our dreams and passions and letting those be the focus of our lives. This brings clarity to those with confusion, healing to those carrying emotional burdens, connection to those who feel isolated, and inspiration to those who feel stuck.

In addition to working well for individuals, Heart of Now also works well for couples, as each member of the couple gets time to focus on themselves as an individual, and time to be supported as a couple.

In the last portion of our workshop, Heart of Now focuses on bringing what you've learned into the rest of your life. Heart of Now also provides several ways for you to continue your growth and your connection with the Heart of Now community including practice groups in Portland and Eugene and the opportunity to assist at all future workshops (for just food cost).

Here's what a couple of Heart of Now graduates have said about their experience:

"I just wanted to express again how grateful and blessed I feel to have met each and every one of you and experienced the weekend with you. The level of connection was absolutely amazing and I feel a true breakthrough happened in my life. I would place my Heart of Now experience as one of the most transforming and reclaiming experiences of my life.

I want to say thank-you to each and every one of you for being a part of the toolbox to help me rebuild my experience, presence, truth, validation and happiness. And thank you also, for letting me be a part of your own transformations. I feel honored to have witnessed you all. I feel a family was built over the weekend and I hope to continue to be connected with each of you."
- Myrya M

This has greatly affected my life in a positive way. Not a day goes by that I don't feel fortunate for having experienced the Heart of Now. Nothing I have ever done has had nearly this lasting effect!
-Fogarty
"Participating in the Heart of Now as both a student and assistant has deepened connection with myself, others, and spirit. The practice of honesty is so empowering in my life. I breathe, tune into my body, see what is real for me, and speak my truth - letting go of wanting any results. I continue to be blown away when I share with others something that I thought was wrong with me, and it actually brings me closer to them. I feel this energy running through my body that had not been there for a long time."
-Deb C.

DETAILS
Heart of Now begins Friday, April 25th at 6:45pm and ends Sunday, April 27th around 6:30pm. This workshop will be held at Kindred Spirits retreat center, 12 miles SW of Eugene. Your Heart of Now weekend will include 5 delicious vegetarian meals and shared lodging. We have a unique pricing system where our registration fee ($190 before April 7th, $250 after) covers the cost of the space and meals and we ask for a donation at the end of the course to compensate the facilitators and staff.

TO REGISTER (or to find out more information): http://heartofnow.org/registration.html­
OR EMAIL: registration@heartofnow.org­
OR CALL: 541-852-6352

We hope you will join us and be part of an incredible growth experience!

Blessings,
The Heart of Now Team