the date has finally come out for this event! Taste local microbrews starting at 6pm and then the live band and "ball" begins at begins at 8:30. Prices are not out yet, but I will update when they are!
Are you interested in joining an amazing group of fun, friendly, inspiring, ladies for great conversation, and a few laughs over coffee or tea or your favorite microbrew at a social event?
Would you like to expand your circle of friends and meet new friends closer to home? Are you finding that you're sitting at home more than you want to be and you want to get out of the house and 'escape' for a few hours?
Would you like to join us for a Girl's Night Out or a Girl's Day Out and enjoy book clubs, coffee, movies, walks, breakfast, brunches, lunches, dinners, plays, potlucks, comedy nights, murder mystery dinner night, girls weekend getaways, discovering small towns, dinner parties with wine, bowling, or meet a Zumba partner, Happy Hour Friday nights, shopping trips, spa days, wine tasting, social painting, pottery night/afternoon, participating in community events and raising funds for charity as a group and other fun social activities?
This group is about bringing women together a few times each month to share some laughs, fun activities and forming of friendships. Generally, our event turnouts range from 5 - 15+ members which is a great group size to foster interesting and interactive conversation with the goal of building genuine friendships.
Life balance is key and often with the demands of motherhood, careers and other things in our life, we don't always make time for ourself and "just for the girls". Now is the time to take action and invest in yourself and surround yourself with others who are fun, positive thinking and make you laugh and enjoy life!
Join us for a girl's night or girl's day out, you deserve it.
We look forward to meeting you!
Common Q & A's
1. Do I need to live in the Helena area to join the group or attend events? While our group primarily meets in the Helena area, you are not required to live here to join our group. If you want to join us and come to the area, it would be great to meet you.
2. What ages are your members and will I fit in? Our members range in age from 21- 60's. Members are single, married, divorced and separated. We are very lucky to have such an amazing group of ladies, who are enthusiastic, fun, friendly, positive thinking, and from all walks of life. Basically, just an all around awesome group of ladies. :-)
3. Can members suggest events? Absolutely! New ideas and venues are always appreciated and welcomed.
4. Can I use this group to network or advertise or promote an event or function or build business for my company/business/or workplace? We ask that you create a meetup explaining your promotion, Mary Kay or Scentsy or Avon etc. and ask that you only connect with the women who choose to RSVP to your meetup and not solicit members, if you're found violating this trust you will be asked to leave the group.
The purpose and this meetup is for the genuine building of genuine friendships and having a girls night out or girls day out.
5. Is there a membership fee for me to join? There is no membership fee to join this meetup group.
This meetup group was set up with the intention of its members being able to get together and create and build genuine friendships. The current meetup organizer fees are reasonable at this point (approx .39 cents a day), if the meetup organizer fees were to change substantially, I'll look at it again and let you know if we need to change this. For now, let's keep things simple, straightforward, uncomplicated and enjoy creating and building new genuine friendships and have some long over due "just for the girls" time.
6. How do I keep my membership active? Simple, RSVP yes or no to each and every meetup suggestion. Please ensure that you sign on and checkout the calendar to see what is going on at least once every month and attend events as you can so that you remain an active member and build friendships.
Please note: The meetup program does an automated clean up of inactive members and will automatically remove inactive members from a meetup group. This removal is not done by me.
While it is understandable that everyone may not wish to attend certain type of events, to receive full benefit and the opportunity to meet others for the purpose of building friendships and some time with the girls, attending events is key!
7. I clicked on the "contact us link" and did not receive a reply? Why? If you request information regarding our group by clicking on the "contact us" hyperlink and your meetup setting is set to not allow anyone to email or not to allow anyone other than members of meetup groups you belong to contact you OR if you don't provide your email address,unfortunately, meetup won't allow me to respond to you due to your selected setting.
Unfortunately, I receive 2-3 emails a week of this nature that I am not able to respond to because of the above email setting selection for your meetup account. I feel bad that you might think I am ignoring you,but unfortunately, I am unable to email you back because of the settings you have chosen. So if you don't get a response from me in a day or two, please check your email setting selections for your meetup account OR send another email and provide me your email address.
8. How do I change my meetup email settings?
Please refer to the help link in Meetup as it provides step by step details and descriptions of what setting controls what. Keep in mind if you change your settings to not receive emails that you need to sign on to meetup regularly for event updates.
It is your responsibility to set your email settings as per your wishes with respect to the emails from this group (system generated and from your event host and responses from other members).
Sometimes the best Meetup Group is the one you start