Hello Drupal! Message Board › Job posting: GB's looking for Drupal developers *now*
|A former member||
Open source is a beautiful thing — and in your hands, you can make Drupal dance. Our digital team has openings right now for senior backend Drupal developers who know they’re good, and who want to be part of a team always looking to get better.
We value open communication, so you’ll be an active participant in architecting, implementing and maintaining our web-based solutions, and in-the-mix during all phases of the development cycle.
Core responsibilities include:
· Developing, maintaining and deploying complex custom Drupal/PHP/HTML websites and functionality
· Understanding and translating client needs into workable specifications
· Estimating project tasks and scope effectively
Ideal experience includes:
· 4-5 years of agency environment; you know and value efficient processes & team dynamics
· Backend development experience with Drupal 6 and 7
· Strong knowledge of PHP/MySQL (LAMP stack),GIT , SVN and Drush
· Ability to troubleshoot existing Drupal modules and site settings as needed
· Coding modules or debugging current custom modules.
· Developing large Drupal sites and working with Views, Features, Panels, etc.
· Working with external APIs and large data imports
· Ability to work with other developers’ code when necessary
All that, and ideally you are pretty good on a Razor scooter, too. We’re a great place to work, and for context, Grady Britton is a full-service branding agency with digital, advertising, PR and media specialties in-house. Which means there’s never really a dull moment around here.
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com