Let's make the most of the last of the golden weather with a junk boat trip in Sai Kung.
If you are interested in joining, then please join the waiting list. you will be moved to the attendance list once you have made payment. If we don’t have total 22 ppl full payment, this event will be cancelled.
HKD 320 include food, wakeboard, banana , mahjong, karaoke (mainly Cantonese songs though!), people should BYO drinks, we will have ice on the boat.
(2) RSVP Procedure:
- Join the waiting list first
- Transfer money (HKD 320) to HASE (Hang Seng Bank Account)
Name: CHOW KA WING
Account number: 355-8-027888
Strongly recommend people transfer via “ATM” (HASE/HSBC), keep the receipt then send the name, date, time & ref no. to Karen at: [masked] (If people want to do online, then will take longer to confirm as Karen will only check her online bank account at home). Once receipt of payment is confirmed, we will put you on the attendees list. (Karen will update the list everyday)
All payment will not be refunded unless the event is cancelled.
If anyone changes their RSVP status after payment, he/she should ask people who are on the waiting list to take their place, event organizers will not be involved.
Payment required before 22 Sept.
(3) Place to meet up: Sai Kung Town Bus Terminal ( Waterfront, outside of washroom)
Time to meet up: 9:15am
(4) Event not suit for any pets or children to join this event.
(5) No-smoking on the boat
(6) People will take their own risk to join this event, Hello HK will not buy insurance for this event.
(7) Welcome people to bring some home-made dessert/snacks/veggie food to share in that day. (Just email to Karen/Patrick if you have ideas).
(8) Also people are welcome to bring cards or board games to play.
(9) Water sports – Wakeboard or Banana, we will take turns to have fun.
(10) Please use Email to reach event organizers or leave questions on comment’ area. We will answer ASAP. Be Patient :-)
(11) Be on time, be Safe, be Happy, enjoy!!!!
(12) Weather: Upon typhoon 3 signal, or Black rainstorm warning we will postpone or cancel the event.