- will at all times show respect for the Group Organizer, Assistant Organizers, Venue Staff, and fellow members.
- will demonstrate a high degree of sensitivity to issues of gender, ability, race, language, culture and religion which may affect other members.
- will accept responsibility for his or her actions and personal safety when attending any gatherings, activities, and events organized by this group.
- will be courteous to the group in general, and will attend gatherings to which they have RSVP'd. If unable to attend, they will update their RSVP accordingly.
Termination Of Membership:
- A member shall be subject to removal from the group due to abusive behavior or abusive incident.
- Abusive or vulgar language, or a form of harassment directed towards organizers or members.
- Physical harm or attempted harm towards organizers or members.
- Consistent "no shows" to our gatherings. Please respect the group, and honor your commitments.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Images,Video, and Audio Recordings||March 15, 2010 10:27 PM||former member|
|Disclaimer and Waiver||March 15, 2010 10:25 PM||former member|
|Member Conduct Policy||March 15, 2010 10:24 PM||former member|
|About Vancouver Newcomers and Immigrants||May 4, 2010 7:32 PM||former member|