Southern Appalachian Volunteer Search and Rescue aka SAV/SAR Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Let's get moving!

Meetup Cancelled: Let's get moving!

Chris
user 6355514
Group Organizer
Asheville, NC
As much as I hate to do it, I have to change the date of the meeting...

What I would like to do is hear from those interested in going and find out when is convenient for you. Please respond to this email and check our new calendar for availability. I have created a google calendar to help figure out when who is available when. I have added those of you who emailed me recently as collaborators of the calendar. If you are not authorized to use the calendar, email me and I will gladly add you.

For those of you who are not aware, I also run The Asheville Hiking Meetup Group. I just signed on with Columbia Outerwear and they will be sponsoring the hiking group for a 3 month trial. If it goes well, we will be seeking additional sponsors. The revenue provided will help fund the search and rescue group (at least that is my plan and as long as legally it works out!)

So there we go! If you have any other ideas about sponsors, let me know!

Thanks!

Chris

Let's get moving! , scheduled to occur on Saturday, October 16, 2010 7:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­