addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Herndon Musical Get -Together Message Board › Need Recommendation: PA/Amplifier for Singing

Need Recommendation: PA/Amplifier for Singing

Keith B.
keithrbennett
Reston, VA
Post #: 61
Hi, all. I'm thinking of buying some kind of amplifier so that I can hear myself sing at the meetups. ;)

Do you have any recommendations? It would be great if it had an input through which I could feed karaoke, accompaniment, etc.

Thanks,
Keith