Saturday we will be hosting a FREE 'intro to 3D Printing' workshop until about 12noon. There is no need to bring any supplies, HexLab Makerspace will provide materials. While you are here you will also be able to check out the other machinery and gadgets around our Makerspace.
Ages: Attendees must be 18 or over
- Our intro to 3D printing class
- Certification to use our 3D printer
- Your own 3D printed object to take home
- A list of free online resources to download awesome 3D objects that are ready to print out!
- Resources on creating your own 3D objects and parts
- Great networking opportunity with like-minded Makers
Hope to see you there!!
We have 3 parking spots directly in front of our HexCorp Makerspace front entrance/window (suite #303), a large private parking lot behind our building and also free street parking.